Last night Chris and I went to see Coldplay. Whoo Hoo, right? Coulda Woulda Shoulda. As we were leaving, the neighbor next door (a 6 year old) whacked Jack in the head with, well... we still aren't sure. Jack has the biggest egg on his forehead! I don't think I have to tell you Chris's reaction. Let's just say the 6 year old was crying. Then, Chris gets paged and has to go into the hospital at the climax of the show leaving me by myself at the concert next to a really, really drunk girl who kept grabbing my arm spilling my 9 dollar beer all over me trying to get me to dance. Did I mention it was 46 degrees last night? It would have been a great show. They played a lot of good stuff. They even came an played right in front of me. (Chris was in the process of leaving and had to play the "I'm a doctor" card. I do hate that I missed that! :) Thanks Lexy and Steven for the ride home!


My pictures didn't turn out well either. Oh well. Add it to the list!
If Lexy has good ones, I'll gank them and add them later!
No comments:
Post a Comment