That's what Jack said about his day today. It may have been his best day ever. He had a great day at school where the 4 year olds performed for their families and friends. After reviewing the video, Jack said he did awesome. And he did (though I will concede that we do need to work on his hula hooping skillz). After school, he went to "gymnastics," then to Canon's house where he stayed for supper. They were having breakfast which is his favorite. When he came home, I was already trying to put sister down for bed early because, well... I guess we all can't have the best days ever on the same day. After she was asleep, Jack and I snuggled in the big brown chair, ate popcorn and watched America Idol. Best day ever.

Not her best day ever. Not by a long shot.

Jack's class with some of their beautimous artwork in the background.
Everyone was supposed to dress up like their favorite character.

Catherine's class came to watch the show too. But they had to leave because SOMEONE kept standing up in the stroller even though she was buckled up.

Jack doing the "Mario" face. ????

Such a hard day. She needed a massage.
Jack sipping on some juice.
1 comment:
I saw the picture of the class and I was like how cool would it be if Jack was Mario...and he was!
Post a Comment