
It's been brought to my attention that I've been "blowing up" the blog recently. I know. Sorry (kinda) for all the inane posts. :) The reason is because Chris left for D.C. two weeks ago to take a class for his boards. He won't be back for another two weeks. So we are trying to keep him in the loop while he's away. I went up last weekend, and the kids and I are going back to visit this weekend. Cross your fingers, friends, that Catherine remembers her daddy! He'd be crushed if she didn't. She was a little confused today by a picture of Uncle Jeffrey....but I'm sure that's because she hadn't had a nap.

The Rock Obama's house.
I think Jack thinks we are staying there this weekend.
Hope he's not too disappointed!

The migrant worker rally/parade across the street from Rock's house.
Timed that just right, didn't we?!

One of the highlights of the trip was seeing some of our dear friends for Sunday Brunch in Georgetown. It really was such a treat. We don't see them nearly enough, and we had a fantabulous time! Thank you, Moores!!
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
I am perfectly okay with your "blowing it up" on the blog. You look great, by the way.
Post a Comment