Thursday, February 26, 2009

We're all Business

Or maybe we are all party? That's probably more like it! haha

I finally did it. I got Catherine's haircut. I'm thinking it was a terrible mistake, but what can I do? She looks a little like Suri Cruise to me now.

Here are the before pictures:
The Mullet!

Hair in the eyes

Enjoying our first sucker. She's actually eating the stick. 
Oh well. Guess it's good she didn't figure out what she had.

Eating Breakfast the next day.

In other "Business" news...This week at school Jack is learning about Community Helpers and talking about what they want to be when they grow up. He told us he'd like to be a soccer player and a worm expert. After giving it some more thought, he'd also like to be a dusting expert. I don't know about the first two, but I know I can make his dreams come true on #3!!


No comments: