Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Under House Arrest

We are laying low this week so we don't give the cooties or compound what we have already. I'm trying to think of fun things for us to do that don't involve the Wii (since Jack would play that 24/7 if I'd let him. He's Christopher's son...what else would you expect?!) Anyway, here is a shout out to my mom. This is something that we used to do all the time when we were little. Put food coloring in milk and "paint" your sandwich. You toast it on the lowest setting, and as long as you didn't get too crazy with the "paint," it should be dry. Jack was a little wary at first but he liked the end result. :)

4 comments:

Sarah Largen said...

So glad you like! Thanks for the props!! Let me know if you don't get it in the next few days!

Happy 2009!

Susan said...

Great idea!! Staying at home is the hardest thing to do with a child, especially in the winter. There is only so much cooking and baking you can do with a child. This is so smart! I'll probably try it soon. =)

theelliottfamily said...

Hey Meredith...It is has been years. I frequent your blog and love to read about your babies. I had two sick one over Christmas, too. Your children are beautiful!

Jamie McCullough Elliott

Amanda White said...

as much as addie likes to paint, will have to try this one! You're such a cool mommy!