Monday, October 20, 2008

Jeffrey's Married!


I realize that this is unacceptable to blog about Jeffrey's Wedding without pictures of the Ring Bearer and the Dancing Queen. I'm no fool. I know you are not coming to this site to see us "grown-ups." But this will have to do until I can beg, borrow or steal some as my camera was locked up in the youth center.

It was a beautiful wedding and loads of fun! We had a great time and are so excited that Melissa is now officially part of our family! Whew hew! An Aunt!! Jack did a great job as Ring Bearer. At least I think so. I couldn't see him as he came down the aisle right after me. All he said about it was "I was trying to catch up to you but you were going too fast!!!" Catherine loved being out on the dance floor and Jack busted out a few of his own "cool dance moves." He's leagues ahead of his parents, no doubt! Both kiddos were pretty wiped out from such a big day!

No comments: