Thursday, July 23, 2009

In other exciting news.....

Jack has a VERY loose tooth! He's getting so big! I guess since he cut his teeth so quickly as a baby, he'll lose them quickly too? Just a theory. (My other theory is that he knocked it loose at his BFFs house a few weeks ago. haha!)

HOLD EVERYTHING! It just fell out! Stay tuned for an update!!!!!

(Catherine wanted you to see her teeth too!)

***UPDATE***

He just got back from his last day of a little daycamp he's taking at the school he'll attend in the fall for 5k. They had water day today. He wouldn't put his shirt back on because he still had a drop or two of water on him. I was going to wait to take his loose tooth picture, but thank goodness I didn't!! Just in the nick of time!

2 comments:

The O'Brien Family said...

WOw, unbelievable. I have not even thought about losing teeth yet. I guess that does still happen.

Maggie Ethridge said...

I can't believe it's time to loose teeth- what a big kid!