Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesdays are Fun days

Tuesdays are Jack's favorite days. After school he does "gymnastics." It's really not gymnastics. It's a room with padded walls, climbing things and a trampoline that he gets to do with his BFF Canon. Most Tuesdays they play at each others houses. Today Canon came over to our house and the boys played hard outside in the sprinkler. They are hilarious when they are together.
Canon said his eyes were burning. 
I only had Catherine's sunglasses to offer.

NOT a fan of the sprinkler!

This is more like it!

Silly boys

Licking the spoon of the brownies I'd made

The boys wanted to play without babies or dogs but also wanted to eat popsicles. I told them they had to stay in the sunroom. Catherine was devastated. Chewy was not to pleased either. This was the only way I could console Catherine.


No comments: