Not a typo, just what Jack calls it. And tonight he was in rare form! It was probably all those jellybeans he and Canon "needed" to play pretend this afternoon. He had dance routines complete with wardrobe changes for every idol performance tonight. How I wish I could post the "Adam Lambert." Hands down the best, but file size too big for blogger, as most of the other good ones were. The "Allison Iraheta" will just have to do. Sorry, Chris! I'll just have to mail you a dvd so you can see what you missed. One of the best parts is that in each video Catherine is in the background walking by with a different food item that she's gotten from either the pantry, her diaper bag, or well, really I don't even want to know. We'd just eaten dinner! I promise I'm feeding the kids (and the cats)!!
We miss you, Dad! :)
1 comment:
I like how Jack manage to incorporate the chicken dance into his routine. No choreography is complete without the chicken dance.
Post a Comment