Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More Uh-Oh

When I picked Jack up today, I asked him if he listened during circle time today. He said "Yep! I was very good today, Mom." ....pause... then he says "Well, I did do one bad thing, but it's OK. Mrs. Kathy didn't see me." Sigh. I told him he'd better be careful because Jesus and Santa Claus both were watching even if Mrs. Kathy wasn't. haha :) I laid it on a little thick, I guess. Then I asked him what he was doing that was bad. "I was bonking my head on the floor." That really explains a lot. :P A few minutes later, after some obvious thought over what Jesus and Santa Claus were thinking about his unnoticed misbehavior, he says " Mom, I love you very more than my T-rex-cellent shirt"

Thanks, son. Sigh.

1 comment:

LWolfe said...

I love Jack more than my glow in the dark lightning bug shirt! Could you please tell him?