Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Famous!

Look who is on the front page of today's Hoover News! Eating, no less! What more would you expect from a Shapley?! Props to the News for spelling the name right though!
Funny aside: I was asking Jack about his day at school and lunch bunch. They've been learning their addresses and phone numbers. He has a class of all boys, but for lunch bunch they usually combine the classes. So apparently at lunch today, he was sitting with a girl. This is what he told me in the car... "Well, mom, I told my phone number to a girl in the other class at lunch, but she didn't want to tell me hers. Her name was Maggot." haha :)

1 comment:

Pat King said...

Gomme thanks you for updating the blog!!! I have been looking and looking for the newspaper snap!! I love the mum pictures!!!! wish you could see her red shoes!!!! Her Gomme's girl!!! :))))))))))