What a great day! I can't believe he's five. He's getting so big! First we made pancakes. Then we detoured by Toys r Us to pick out a fun toy or two using his birthday money. Next McDonalds! Afterwards, we met up with Canon for a little while. Then dad (finally) got home and Jack opened the rest of his gifts. (I don't think Jack has ever been so excited to see his dad! :) Finally, we capped of the night a Joe's Crab Shack where they made him wear a wig and "rock out" to Happy Birthday.


Catherine stole everyone's fries!
She loves to "dip" things into ketchup, including her fingers!

Mr. Chatterbox on the phone with one of his several admirers!

Yes, I'm totally sporting a Wonder Woman T-shirt.
My 5 year thought I was cool so that was all that mattered to me! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment