Monday, August 25, 2008

Brought to you By...

Yesterday as we were driving home from Mississippi, Jack saw a BP sign and tells us that "the green sunshine gas makes your car run clean and bright. It keeps your car healthy." We then stop for a drink at a convenient store that's half Subway. I'm taking Jack to the restroom when he says, "Hey, Mom! Look, Subway! Eat Fresh! At Subway you have to eat fresh! It's true. Why are you laughing, Mom? It's true. At Subway, you eat fresh."

2 comments:

Maggie Ethridge said...

Oh that's too cute! It's amazing what they pick up one. I'm so excited you have a blog- you're gonna love it. No need to keep a scrapbook or journal- just have the pages printed and bound later and you'll never forget any of the funny stuff they do and say. Hope y'all are well!

Sarah Largen said...

you blog-keeping mama! I think you can train Jack to be your little AE, sounds like he's well on his way. I'll have fun peeping in on you over there in Bham. Love ya and talk soon. Like your hand-done type header!